Summer Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday
8:00 am - noon
New Student Registration:
July 22, 2014
8:00 am - 11:00 am
SCHS Open House
(for Freshmen and Transfer Students)
Friday, August 1, 2014
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dress Code Highlights for the 2014-2015 school year
Please read the entire policy for details and guidelines.
Collared shirts in any color, including stripes are expected OR t-shirts which are school approved (school affiliated, school club, school sports, or collegiate t-shirts).
- Clothing must not have any writing, pictures or images depicting alcohol, drugs, sexual references/images/innuendo, or other messages contrary to the mission of education.
- Tuck-in rule has been removed.
- Belts are not required however pants must not sag and must be worn at the waist and not extend below the shoes.
- Cargo shorts are allowed.
- Logo restrictions have been removed.
- Flip-flops are allowed.
- Chest and midriffs must be covered.
- Leggings must not be worn as pants or primary cover. They must be covered with acceptable length shorts, tops, dresses, or skirts.
August 4: Abbreviated Day for Students (8:00 am -10:00 am)
August 5th - 22nd: school is in session
August 22: Staff Development for Teachers
(no school for Students)
August 25 - September 1: No School (Horse Show)
September 2: School Resumes
Home of the Golden Eagles and Eaglettes
Administration and Office Personnel
Mr. Whit Taylor Principal
Mr. Dee McCullough A.P. / Athletic Director
Mr. Bill Pietkiewicz Assistant Principal
Mr. Michael McCoin Assistant Principal