skip to main content
School Counseling
Show All
Mrs. Traci Perryman Email Icon Email
  Mrs. Mary Lynn Dickens Email Icon Email

SCHS Guidance Office

Guidance Main Page Image

Welcome to the SCHS Guidance Office Home Page

We are pleased to offer information to our students through this page
for schedules, registration, colleges, and scholarships.

Senior Counselor:  Mrs. Mary Lynn Dickens

Junior Counselor:  Mrs. Traci Perryman

Sophomore Counselor:  Mrs. Margaret Anne Cobb

Freshman Counselor:  Mr. Mark Hall

Graduation Coach:  Mrs. Martha Jamison


 Please click on links and files for important information



  SCHS ACT code is 432-120

Registration Information


New students transferring to Shelbyville Central may register between
the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 A.M. during the school year.
Those coming in after 11:00 will be registered the following morning.


New students will need the ALL of the following items:


1.)  An unofficial copy of the student’s transcript (a record of all classes taken and the credits received) and/or a last report card.


2.)  Withdrawal from last school.


3.)  Immunization record transferred to a permanent Tennessee Certificate of Immunization.  If transferring from another Tennessee school, a copy of the certificate will suffice. If transferring from out of state, a copy of the health/shot record must be transferred to the certificate by his or her doctor, or by the county health department.


4.)  Proof of residency.  A utility bill with custodial parents’ names and address (phone and cable bills are not accepted).  If parent lives with someone else, they must obtain an affidavit form from the guidance secretary and have them notarized.


5.)   Proof of Custody. Birth certificate. If parents are divorced or separated, a copy of custody or parenting plan is required with the birth certificate.


 6.)  If student receives Special Education Services, a copy of a current IEP is required.